1. Free analysis of guaranteed sales value within 48 hours.
2. Free marketing plans, customized to the owner’s needs and including a time analysis so both parties can plan their moves.
3. Complete discretion. There will be no disclosure to the agents who work at my company or to the buyers who make offers on the subject property regarding the litigation status of the property owners.
4. Appointments will be made with the resident, prior to any showings.
5. Future living arrangements can be made should the need be rentals or a new purchase.
6. If a new purchase, submittals for consideration will be sent regularly during the marketing of the jointly-owned home.
7. Pre-approval with a local “power” lender will provide as much leverage as possible on any new purchase.
8. A credit repair facility will be offered, should that be necessary to achieve the best rates on any new loan.
9. Should either party require a purchase in any city in the world, we can suggest one of the top agents of that area.
10. Should either party require a new home, inventory not regularly shown to customers will be generated. I show the normal MLS submittals in addition to currently off-market properties in the area of their choice, old expireds, FSBOs, and other potential sellers which are not normally shown. These options would be considered as “secret properties.”
11. All information will be presented individually or together to the divorcing couple, based on their desire. No information will be shared about the other’s business, unless permission is obtained.
12. Weekly updates will be provided to both parties, together or separately.
13. Updated comparable sales, current comparable listings, and current comparable expired listings will be provided weekly.
14. All marketing, value updates, offers, and negotiations can be submitted to the clients, their attorneys, or both.
15. Monies advanced for repair suggestions submitted to maximize value. All repairs are guaranteed to be worth 125% of cost towards ultimate sales price.
16. Feedback from every showing will be submitted to the designated interested parties.
17. Re-pricing matrixes will be submitted every 30 days to make sure the property keeps pace with the market.
18. Any contracts submitted will be explained to all interested parties. A net proceeds analysis will be submitted. A suggested counter offer will be tendered with the reasons for the changes and how they will help achieve the client’s goals.
19. I will be available for phone calls and online consultation with a guaranteed same day answer.
20. I will monitor the closing while having the goal of a seamless move into new properties. 21. $500 to $2000 rebate will be credit towards clients retainer at closing.